Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Diaper Challenge

I've been thinking a lot about all the different types of diapers, and which kind might be helpful towards my daughter's bum.

So I've ordered some fitted diapers and some all-in-ones.

Here is my challenge.

I will take a picture of my daughter's rash (in a spot that it would be appropriate to put on the web, lol.) at the beginning of the week. And then I will solely use one type of diaper. No creams. And at the end of the week, I'll take a picture of the same spot.

Here is the schedule:
April 6, 2011-April 12th, 2011 Pocket Diapers
April 13th, 2011-April 19th, 2011 Fitted Diapers
April 20th, 2011-April 26th, 2011 AIOs

I will not be using prefolds or flats, simply because I am not a big fan of them. I think they are gross, so they are not on my rotation.

Of course along the way, I will be reviewing the diapers I'm using, telling you how her bum looks, etc.

Anyone want to guess which type of diaper will be the winner?

This challenge was made obsolete with simple bathing everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment