Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CJs BUTTer Review


This is a new favorite of mine. I'm sure you've heard of it.
CJ's BUTTer.

This stuff is awesome!!

It's cloth diaper safe.

It works great.

It comes in large quantities and you get your money's worth!

And they smell delicious!

A friend of mine had the blueberry kind, and I'll be honest with you, I continued to smell it for the rest of my visit to her house, and I had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't for eating.

The Ones I Own: Unscented- While it has no scent, it still smells pretty good. Not as great as some of the others do though, I don't have resist the desire to eat it, :).
Coconut Lime Dream- Another honesty moment for you, I sincerely dislike the smell of coconut. But mixted with lime? Mmmm! It smells so good.
Love Spell- I haven't used this one on Audrey yet, mostly because I want to wear it myself, and Sydney shares in this desire, she's always sneaking the Love Spell off to sniff.
Monkey Farts- Um. It smells like banana. I handed it to my husband and told him to smell and he replied that it smelled good. I told him that it was called Monkey Farts, and he gave me this look and replied, "Are they trying to be cute? Because it's not much of a marketing strategy, to call something a gross name." I guess it worked though, as I have it, lol. But seriously, it smells like bananas, and it smells GOOD.
Lavender and Tea Tree Oil- Again, I'm not a huge fan of the smell of Lavender, but wow! CJ's has a way of making everything smell so good!!! And the best part? I think the added Lavender and Tea Tree Oil actually works better than the unscented! My Audrey's bum looks pretty good after being smothered in CJs.

The Ones I Want to Own: Blueberry, Pumpkin Spice, Orange & Vanilla, etc, etc, ALL OF THEM!!!

Where to Buy Them: Right now Fluffy Cheeks is having a sale, if you spend $30 (on anything) you will get a 4.0 oz jar of CJs (your choice of scent) for FREE. And Fluffy Cheeks also has FREE SHIPPING! Fluffy Cheeks is my new favorite place to buy from. She stocks all the big brands, and along with free shipping on every order, she is also super speedy! I have made two orders from her, and both of them were here in 2 days, this is super awesome, as she lives (seriously) on the opposite end of the country from me! Like I said I Fluffy Cheeks!

CJs comes in tubes or jars, and sometimes I've seen them as sticks. I love that you can get 4.0 for $9! (I've bought some things that were 1 oz for $8, so I was very relieved!)

CJ's BUTTer can be used for eczema and and dry skin. However, I haven't have much luck with it for eczema on Audrey's back, stomach or face, but it has worked great in the diaper area.

No comments:

Post a Comment