Saturday, March 19, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to a new blog devoted to my love affair of all things fluffy.

Cloth Diaper fluffy, that is!

It has become my new obsession.

And what does a stay-at-home-mom do to relieve her poor husband of her non-stop chatter about her obsessions?

She creates a blog.

I will start with this: my 9 month old suffers from severe eczema, as well as chronic yeast infections. These are made worse by disposable diapers, which led me to cloth diapers. My daughter seems to love change, because something that works sometimes, doesn't work other times.

So this blog will be where I tell about all my trials, tribulations, and thoughts of different cloth diapering products.

Please excuse the mess until I get thing situated, but as soon as the dust settles, look forward to my reviews on Mother-Ease Sandys, and California Baby Creams! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment